Poder e Governação 02:58 May 17 0 comments
Against Anarcho-Liberalism and the curse of identity politics 18:34 Jan 14 0 comments
"The North American American Anarchist: The Newspaper Dedicated to Direct Action" 06:02 Sep 15 1 comments
El Libertario: Arma falaz de la contrainformación en Venezuela 21:34 Sep 03 1 comments
"We Want to Revive Anarchism in Cuba" 03:12 Dec 31 1 commentsmore >>
Recent articles by Zabalaza Anarchist Communist Front
Recent Articles about Southern Africa Anarchist movement
Ταξική πάλ ... Feb 26 17
Zabalaza No.9 Now Available Online
southern africa | anarchist movement | link to pdf Wednesday September 03, 2008 23:23 by Zabalaza Anarchist Communist Front - ZACF (South Africa) zacf at zabalaza dot net
A Journal of Southern African Class Struggle Anarchism
Issue number nine of the theoretical journal of the Zabalaza Anarchist Communist Front is now available online.
In this issue...
Southern Africa:* Workers, Bosses and the 2008 Pogroms
* “Ba Sebetsi Ba Afrika”: Manifesto of the Industrial Workers of Africa, 1917
* Ninety Years of Working Class Internationalism in South Africa
* Unyawo Alunampumulo: Abahlali baseMjondolo Statement on the Xenophobic Attacks in Johannesburg
* Xenophobia, Nationalism and Greedy Bosses: An Interview with Alan Lipman
* Interview with Two Libertarian Socialist Activists from Zimbabwe
Africa:* Kenya’s Troubles are Far from Over
* Will EU troops stop the Central African cycle of violence?
* Brutal Repression in Sidi Ifni (Morroco)
International:* Obama and Latin America: a Friendly Imperialism?
Theory:* Anarchism & Immigration
* The Poison of Nationalism
* Nostalgic Tribalism or Revolutionary Transformation?: A Critique of Anarchism & Revolution in Black Africa
A .PDF version of the journal can be downloaded here: