8th of March: Commemorating the International Day of Struggle for Womens Liberation
link to pdf
Wednesday March 09, 2011 06:49 by Griffin - Zabalaza Books (ZACF)
New pamphlet published with a collection of essays analysing feminism and sexism within the anarchist movement
This pamphlet, published on the 8th of March 2011 (International Women’s Day) to commemorate the struggles against oppression waged by women everywhere, is published in the hope that these texts will spark much needed debate and change within the anarchist movement and all of us as individuals, change that is sorely needed.
- Towards an Introduction: Why Anarcha-Feminism?, by "No Pretence"
- A Man's Heaven is a Woman's Hell, by Kirsten Anderberg
- A Message to "Anarchist" Men, and then some, by Molly Tov
- Activist Scenes are No Safe Space for Women: On Abuse of Activist Women by Activist Men, by Tamara K. Nopper
- Anarcho-Feminism: Two Statements, by Chicago Anarcho-Feminists and Red Rosia & Black Maria (Black Rose Anarcho-Feminists)
- 'Are You a Manarchist?', questionnaire
- Challenging Patriarchy in Political Organising, by Harsha Walia
- Feminism and Anarchism: Towards a Politics of Engagement, by Krysti Guest
- Feminism: A Male Anarchist's Perspective, by Pendleton Vandiver
- Going to Places that Scare Me: Personal Reflections on Challenging Male Supremacy, by Chris Crass
- Listen Anarchist!: Sexism in the Movement, by Miriam & Ali
- Women and Revolutionary Politics, or... Make Your Own Tea: Women's Realm and other Recipes and Patterns, by the Class War Federation
- Sexism in the Anarchist Movement
- Shut the Fuck Up or, How to act better in meetings, by Class War
- Smash Patriarchy!: Leaflet from Thessaloniki
- There is only so much Sexism an Anarchist can take, by Dan Spalding
- What it is to be a Girl in an Anarchist Boys Club, from Alphabet Threat
- What's New under the Black Flag?: Some Thoughts on Anti-Sexism in the Libertarian Movement, by Klito
- You want to know why I don't go to your fucking meetings anymore?!, by Libertarian Women of Paris Region
* The views presented here might not necessarily be shared by those at Zabalaza Books or the ZACF of which we are a part. To find out about our position in relation to the struggles for gender equality and for a free and equal society, please visit our website at www.zabalaza.net.
* This pamphlet was published on the 8th of March 2011 (International Women’s Day) by Zabalaza Books, to commemorate the struggles against oppression waged by women everywhere.
Assassinato Político, Terrorismo de Estado: Marielle Franco, Presente!
La Huelga General del 8 de Marzo, un hito histórico
A intervenção federal no Rio de Janeiro e o xadrez da classe dominante
Halklarla Savaşan Devletler Kaybedecek
Σχετικά με τον εμπρησμό
[Uruguay] Ante el homicidio de un militante sindical: Marcelo Silvera
[Argentina] Terrorista es el Estado: Comunicado ante el Informe Titulado "RAM"
[Catalunya] Continuisme o ruptura. Sobre les eleccions del 21D
Reconnaissance par Trump de Jérusalem comme capitale d'Israël : de l'huile sur le feu qui brûle la Palestine
Noi comunisti anarchici/libertari nella lotta di classe, nell'Europa del capitale
Luttons contre le harcèlement et toutes les violences patriarcales !
The Old Man and the Coup
Hands off the anarchist movement ! Solidarity with the FAG and the anarchists in Brazil !
URGENTE! Contra A Criminalização, Rodear De Solidariedade Aos Que Lutam!
¡Santiago Maldonado Vive!
Catalunya como oportunidad (para el resto del estado)
La sangre de Llorente, Tumaco: masacre e infamia
Triem Lluitar, El 3 D’octubre Totes I Tots A La Vaga General
¿Què està passant a Catalunya?
Loi travail 2017 : Tout le pouvoir aux patrons !
En Allemagne et ailleurs, la répression ne nous fera pas taire !
El acuerdo en preparacion entre la Union Europea y Libia es un crimen de lesa humanidad
Mourn the Dead, Fight Like Hell for the Living